Thursday, July 26, 2012

You know who you are.

I feel sorry for you. I see you clicking in again and again. I can see it's the same person. You come, you look to see if there's a new post, you click out. What are you hoping to find? Answers? I have answered your questions again and again. What you're looking for isn't here. It isn't in my family. I understand that you're an unhappy person and I feel for you. It must be hard to carry that burden of anger and unhappiness. But you're focusing in the wrong place. The wrong person.

 I hope you find peace. I've thought about you, because you are so vocal and so specific in your hate of me and my family, even though you've never met us, and don't really know us. There's nothing I can give you that will give you peace. But I wish it for you.

There are people who can understand me and my message. Luckily, your hate of me has somehow led a few of them here. They respond to me, and I respond to them. I am grateful to you for that. Your hate of me has provided me a chance to help people like me who are suffering from the loss of a child, a loved one. So thank you for that. You have given my suffering meaning, even if you merely intended to shame and punish me with your lies.

If you're suffering the loss of your child, I am here to listen. If you are here to bring hate and spread lies, so be it. I will tolerate hate and lies, to be here for those who suffer loss as I have. And for those who suffer greater loss than me, I hope I can at least listen, offer some small understanding.

3 comments:

  1. Hugs to you, Iso. Hugs for the pain you have gone through & the pain you are going through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just amazing. I am so wonder after visit your post. You've done really excellent work. I'll visit your blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you. It appears there are actually a group of them, coming back again and again. It'll end eventually. And as I said, hopefully those who need to find this place will find it, as you have. My best to you, I enjoyed reading your blogs as well.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.